We are the Sales and Technical Agents for Redbird Flight Simulations Inc for the African Continent
We are the appointed agent for for Redbird Simulators for the Africna Continent. Redbird Simulators are the class leaders in FNPT2 simulation technology and they are popping up all over Africa. Contact us if you want more information or if you might be interested in Franchising opportunities anywhere in Africa.
In a Nutshell…
Redbird Flight Simulator Centre at Wonderboom Airport
Redbird Flight Simulations was established in Austin Texas in2006 with the specific purpose making simulation more accessible to the general aviation industry. Since its inception Redbird has delivered innovative, reliable and high-quality training devices to flight schools, colleges, universities and individual pilots around the world. With more than 800 devices in service worldwide, Redbird has quickly become the fastest growing and most innovative simulator provider in the industry.
Redbird in Africa
Redbird Africa has opened up the first Redbird Simulator Centre in South Africa at Wonderboom Airport in Pretoria and boasts the first general aviation full motion flight simulator in Africa. The first of four full motion simulators arrived in the country in April and is now fully operational. The company plans to expand the Redbird Simulator Centres to other areas of South Africa and the rest of Africa in the near future.
The Redbird MCX is a superior-quality, full motion, feature-rich Advanced Aviation Training Device priced with real-world flight training organisations in mind. The MCX is a dual yoke, dual rudder simulator that is geared towards Crew Resource Management (CRM) and two pilot cockpit training. With standard features that are anything but standard such as wrap-around visuals, a fully enclosed cockpit, quick-change configurations, scenario-based training compatibility and of course an electric motion platform, the MCX serves up a level of realism that is simply unavailable in other training devices on the market.
The MCX was designed to be reconfigurable, allowing the flight school to use one simulator to represent all of the airplanes in their training fleet. It’s versatile enough to be used for single or multi-engine training and can represent glass panel aircraft as well as traditional six-pack configurations. Each simulator comes with one configuration of your choice from our library of available aircraft. Additional configurations may be purchased.
Standard features of the Redbird MCX Full Motion Simulator
- Electric motion platform that moves on 3 axes
- Fully enclosed cockpit with dual controls
- +200° wrap-around visuals based on 8 large Full HD LED Screens
- Ergonomically correct design and cockpit features
- User defined missions database with each mission recorded and stored
- Unique pilot key system for each pilot or school
- Portable instructor’s panel software for easy access and instruction in the cockpit
- Single and multi-engine controls and rudders
- Complete terrain and airport database
- Traditional and glass cockpit options available for various aircraft
- Quick-change cockpit configurations to include the following aircraft:
– Cessna 172 / 182 / 206
– Piper Archer / Arrow / Warrior / Seminole / Seneca
– Cirrus SR20 / SR22
– Beechcraft Duchess / Baron BE58 / A36
– Diamond DA20 / DA40 / DA42
– Liberty XL2
For more info please contact our office or come and see for yourself