Redbird Flight Simulators
Redbird Flight Simulations was established in Austin Texas in 2006 with the specific purpose making simulation more accessible to the general aviation industry. Since its inception Redbird has delivered innovative, reliable and high-quality training devices to flight schools, colleges, universities and individual pilots around the world. With more than 800 devices in service worldwide, Redbird has quickly become the fastest growing and most innovative simulator provider in the industry.
Redbird in Africa
Redbird Africa is the appointed sales and technical agent for Redbird Flight Simulators Inc. for the African Continent. All sales, service, technical and installations in Africa are handled by our company on behalf of the Manufacturer in the USA.
Redbird offers 10 different simulator types with more than 25 different cockpit configurations in our simulators. Herewith the basic specifications on our top selling unit, the Redbird MCX.
The Redbird MCX is a superior-quality, full motion, feature-rich Advanced Aviation Training Device priced with real-world flight training organisations in mind. The MCX is a dual yoke, dual rudder simulator that is geared towards Crew Resource Management (CRM) and two pilot cockpit training. With standard features that are anything but standard such as wrap-around visuals, a fully enclosed cockpit, quick-change configurations, scenario-based training compatibility and of course an electric motion platform, the MCX serves up a level of realism that is simply unavailable in other training devices on the market.
The MCX was designed to be reconfigurable, allowing the flight school to use one simulator to represent all of the airplanes in their training fleet. It’s versatile enough to be used for single or multi-engine training and can represent glass panel aircraft as well as traditional six-pack configurations. Each simulator comes with one configuration of your choice from our library of available aircraft. Additional configurations may be purchased.
Standard features of the Redbird MCX Full Motion Simulator
- Electric motion platform that moves on 3 axes
- Fully enclosed cockpit with dual controls
- +200° wrap-around visuals based on 8 large Full HD LED Screens
- Ergonomically correct design and cockpit features
- User defined missions database with each mission recorded and stored
- Unique pilot key system for each pilot or school
- Portable instructor’s panel software for easy access and instruction in the cockpit
- Single and multi-engine controls and rudders
- Complete terrain and airport database
- Traditional and glass cockpit options available for various aircraft
- Quick-change cockpit configurations to include the following aircraft:
– Cessna 172 / 182 / 206
– Piper Archer / Arrow / Warrior / Seminole / Seneca
– Cirrus SR20 / SR22
– Beechcraft Duchess / Baron BE58 / A36
– Diamond DA20 / DA40 / DA42
– Liberty XL2
For more info please contact our office or come and see for yourself